Senior Web Developer
Senior Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Interpreting client specifications and identifying website user requirements.
- Creating time frames and work schedules to meet deadlines.
- Communicating effectively with clients and teams.
- Building a network of freelance designers and content writers.
- Updating records and writing reports.
- Debugging websites and ensuring software documentation is updated.
- Liaising with mobile developers.
- Establishing strong professional relationships with clients and other professionals.
- Conducting research and keeping abreast of social media marketing trends.
- Supervising junior web developers, analyzing areas of weakness, and scheduling training sessions accordingly.
Senior Web Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience in web development.
- Practical experience with content management systems like WordPress, Joomlar, Drupal and Laravel Frame works.
- Experience with wireframe and diagnostic tools.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Excellent customer service and research abilities.
- Willingness to work overtime when required.
- Superb interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
|Job Category||Contract, Part Time|